July 01, 2016
“But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day” (Deuteronomy 8:18)
Did you just get a promotion or a raise in your salary? Have you just bought a new car or moved into your new home? Well if you have, what is the significance of your promotion in God’s Kingdom? What impact has your pay-raise had on the things of God? How many people were won to Christ, rejoiced, and gave God praise because of it. When you got that new car, how many people embraced Jesus for it? How many had their faith inspired by your testimony?
When I receive money, you can be sure God has more finances to reach others. When you receive money, can anything of the Kingdom of God progress? If not, then something is wrong! There are some who think they don’t have much, but even from the little they have, God can’t speak to them to release something to Him. They simply wouldn’t believe even if He did. Some of God’s people do business, but His Kingdom has never profited by their business. But when you haven’t connected your business to God, why should you expect it to stay up and continually go forward? This is the reason some Christians are still broke, though they study the Word, have the Holy Ghost, speak in tongues and prophesy.
What is the purpose of the power God has given you? What is the glory for? What are you really living for? Are you living just for you and your family, or for the Kingdom? It’s high time you got hooked up with what God is doing through His ministers and ministries all around the world—financially. Connect yourself to world evangelization. Connect yourself to crusades advancing the Kingdom of God against the forces of darkness. That’s how to stay plugged into the flow of blessing. Become a big-time Kingdom financier today.
F U RT H E R S T U DY : L U K E 8:1-3; L UKE 12:29-34
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)